Welcome to Slyng's Cannabis Community Forum: Discover, Discuss, and Explore into CBD, Hemp, Delta 8, and Beyond

Welcome to the heart of the conversation at Slyng's Cannabis Community Forum. Connect, learn, and discuss the latest in CBD, hemp, Delta 8, and all things cannabis with fellow enthusiasts and experts. Begin your journey of discovery and join our vibrant community today.

How Long Can I Expect My 3-Gram Disposable to Last? Seeking Your Experiences!

Learn • Asked 30 days ago by

Commented on Apr 09, 2024:

I recently picked up my first 3-gram disposable and I'm curious about what to expect in terms of longevity. I've heard from friends and was hoping to gather some insights from this community. 

- How long does a 3-gram disposable last for you?

- Does the way you vape (e.g., length of pull, frequency of use) significantly affect its lifespan?

- Are there any tips or tricks to maximize its usage?

Would love to hear your experiences and any advice you might have for a newcomer to disposables. Thanks in advance!

Commented on Apr 09, 2024:

Hey there! I've actually had a good run with the Binoid Master Blend Live Resin 3-gram disposables. For me, they've lasted anywhere between 1-2 weeks, but I'm a moderate user, vaping a few times daily. The flavor stays pretty consistent throughout its life, which I appreciate. 

One tip - try to take shorter pulls and allow it to rest a bit between uses. This seems to help prolong the life and maintain the potency and flavor of the resin. Binoid has done a solid job with this product, and I've enjoyed it. Hope this helps!

Brian Commented on Apr 10, 2024:

Hey, so I also used Binoid's 3 gram disposables and I'm honestly a pretty heavy user, but they last me about a month or so, which is pretty good for a disposable. 

%>